Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A year!!





Dear sweet Emenet,

You have been home with us for a year now. What a year it has been. You have grown so much in this year. As we all look back to the day you became ours forever we were so excited to get to hug you and kiss you. You have brought such joy to our family. You love your brothers and they have such a great time playing with you. I love to sit and listen to all the sweet noise as you all play. It brings me such joy. It took you about two seconds to wrap your daddy around your finger. He loves you and treasures every second he is with you. You are so beautiful on the outside but so much even more beautiful on the inside! So many times people will stop to tell us how beautiful you are. I just had some one tell me how blessed you are that we adopted you. Boy, do they have it wrong we are the ones that are blessed. I can not even imagine life with out you. I stand so amazed at how God gave us the perfect child for our family. Adopting you has taught me so much about how much we are loved by our Heavenly Father! I can never express how blessed we are, that He chose you for us. When we were in Ethiopia, one of the other fathers suggested we call you Joy because you had so much joy. Was he right. I know we have had some adjustments and some bumps in the road, but I can not remember a day that you did not make me smile and laugh. You melt my heart every time you call me momma, and hug and kiss me. We love you so much! I am looking forward to our second year together! I love you so much my sweet little princess! Here we go...

2 comments:

  1. I was just looking at pictures of Winnie and Emenet together. Happy year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessed year! We are glad to have shared it with you and enjoy keeping up with your family via the blog.
    Happy Gothca Day!

    ReplyDelete