Thursday, January 28, 2010

Home

We have been home since Saturday. Emenet is doing awesome. It has been amazing to sit back and watch her learn about her new life here. Today we had three inches of snow. The giggle she let out as she touched it for the first time was priceless! We had such an awesome travel group. I managed to bring home the flu with me. I have been trrying to isolate myself so no one else ends up with it. Just bummed I can not spend more time with my little girl. I will have to post at home pictures when I up and better.

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear that you are back home and getting use to "normal." Whata bummer about the flu. Hopefully you will bounce back quick!
    How fun for Emenet to get to play in the snow so soon. It sounds like she liked it.
    I so enjoyed getting to meet you and your family. You have such great boys. It obvious that they are going to be great big brothers!
    I've been praying for all our travel group since we have been home, but I'm having trouble remembering how to pronounce Emenet's name. Hopefully you can help.
    Thanks and many Blessings,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete