Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Praying it all gets done

We just found out today that we will be able to meet our daughter's birth relatives. I had all but given up hope that this would happen. I just prayed that if it was something that the God had planned for us it would have to work out. To say I was surprised when I opened my e-mail to find out it finally was going to happen would be an understatement. We are all very busy trying to get things done so we can travel in peace. Bill has been working on the addition every free minute he has. I have been painting and trying to organize all the stuff for packing. Tomorrow is a totally insane day for us.... we have our school co-op, a noon conference call, a 2 o'clock conference call for Wycliffe then Bill is off to teach at a Bible school for the evening. Busy to say the least. I know that God has it all in His hands...now I just need to leave it all there. Only 5 days until we are gone... praying it all gets done!

No comments:

Post a Comment